- Lectures: 25
- Quizzes: 1
- Duration: 4 weeks
This Introduction to Digital Marketing course discusses and demonstrates the power of digital and how to leverage this technology in improving the relationship between organizations and customers.
The online Digital Marketing course also introduces the foundation of Digital Marketing, Search Engine Optimisation, Web Analytics, Pay-per-Click Marketing, Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Digital Display Advertising, Content Marketing, Mobile Marketing, and Online Video Marketing.
- Definition of Digital Marketing
- Principles & Tools
- Digital Marketing Framework
- Quality Score
- Key Concepts of Digital Marketing
- Traditional vs. Digital Marketing
- The Opportunities in Digital Marketing & Implications
- Characteristics of Digital Marketing
Traditional and Digital Marketing
The Buyer’s Journey